The Department of Agronomy collaborates with Wisconsin’s farmers and the agribusiness community to provide additional learning opportunities. These are just a few examples of the diverse opportunities available:
- Independent research allows students to work under the direction of esteemed faculty members.
- Part-time and summer jobs associated with plant science research are available both on and off campus. These jobs can offer experience in the lab or in the field.
- Summer internships provide an opportunity to gain work experience that will be invaluable when seeking employment.
- The Junior Year and Semester Abroad programs provide the challenge and rewards of experiencing another culture.
- The Badger Crops Club, a student group, organizes both professional and social activities.